Monday, December 10, 2012

The Naturalist's Art

It seems a bit early for an announcement, but I guess most birth announcements are generated as soon as a baby is born.

In that regard, I'm already a few days late.

I have a new baby... in the form of a sibling blog to The Naturalist's Angle. It is appropriately called "The Naturalist's Art." It is still very much in its infancy. There are only two posts thus far- an introductory post and my first art piece posted. I only hope it grows and thrives... with the proper nourishment I'm sure anything is possible.

For my fly fisher followers, I plan to include some fishing themed artwork sooner or later and when I do I'll announce (and link to it) it here. For now it's birds, and I likely won't be announcing any more of those posts. You'll have to follow "The Naturalist's Art" if you want to keep up with the birds.

Enjoy.

10 comments:

  1. Good on ya for following a bliss my friend! Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike. Hopefully the production of art will bring a bit more bliss as well.

      Delete
  2. Very nice. I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay
    Just visited the new site and looking forward to some great outdoor art there. Check out the post I did on the improvements Alabama Power is doing on the tailrace. It is going to have more of a Western look when they finish. They are reverting the water flow to make some great areas to fish come Spring. You and Kelly will need to come up and fish it with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your post already and tried to post a comment, but I guess it was lost in cyberspace. I'll go back and try again.

      We'll definitely come fish with you, just say when.

      Delete
  4. Very cool so far. I will continue to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your new blog.
    I'll stop by.

    ReplyDelete