Thursday, July 12, 2012

The one that got away!

I've never shared another person's video here on The Naturalist's Angle, and it's probably not something I will make a habit, but I thought this was pretty cool. I haven't seen anybody else in the fishing blogosphere post it yet, so here we go.

If you have sensitive ears, I will warn you that you may hear some naughty language... but I think in this case it's justified.



My favorite part: "It's on your pole, baby, keep reelin'... keep reelin'."

So, I think the moral of the story is to watch out for Bull Sharks when playing your Redfish in the marsh.

Now who wants to go after some Reds this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. I'm -never- lipping another Red haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, keep reelin' it. That part is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaay up there on the scale of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did not expect that. i would have screamed like a little child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on one of my forums I frequent... I love the girl's reaction. I would use that my ringtone.

    ReplyDelete