Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another Long Distance Dedication

Kelly, this L.D.D. is for you...



That pretty much sums it up... except for the part about Redman and NASCAR. I don't care for those things at all... but the parts about Smallmouth Bass, good barbecue, good cold beer, and "mustard on my fries" are especially fitting. I actually do prefer honey mustard over ketchup on French fries, and I think y'all know "Smallmouth Bass have got me hooked."

Today marks three years since I met the girl who loves to fish... and my life changed for the better.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to one of my favorite couples! Well said Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both.

    But I prefer my fries with melted American cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mine with chili and cheese.. but that aside, three years ago today I met Jay. I forced a friend of ours to give him my number and then he waited two days to call me. That was the day he became fly-fishing teacher to me. About a year and a half later, the student surpassed the teacher and now kicks his butt at fishing. I love you Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cofisher, thanks for stopping by.

    Brk Trt, was this post cheesy enough for you?

    Kelly, thanks for reading/listening. I love you too... despite that remark about kicking my butt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...sounds like you got a heck of a fishing partner there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngradulations!
    Jay.... Not the Kelly Song???

    ReplyDelete
  7. HPFF, I certainly do.

    Kevin, I think I'll save that one for a really special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your neat site, will follow now. Love the rod rack, given me some ideas?

    www.smallstreambrowntroutfishing.blogspot.com Follow if you get time.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richard, thanks for stopping by. I'll check out your blog as soon as I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jay
    I told this before, but you are one lucky soul to have Kelly, she is a gem.

    ReplyDelete