The following are definitely on the agenda:
- Florida Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides floridanus)
- Suwannee Bass (M. notius)
- Shoal Bass (M. cataractae)
- Redeye Bass (M. coosae)
- Alabama Bass (M. henshalli)
- Northern Largemouth Bass (M. s. salmoides)
- Smallmouth Bass (M. dolomieu)
- Spotted Bass (M. punctulatus)
Before I get out of town, I'm hoping to pick up some of that mystery bargain Cortland fly line at Bass Pro that Owl pointed out in the Spring Fishing Classic sale circular. It's only on sale today... and only while supplies last! I'll let y'all know what it actually turns out to be.
Wish us luck!